Facts that may surprise you:
• Nearly 60% of all U.S. households include at least one pet. in fact, pets are the fastest growing segment of the population in the entire United States. There are 72 million pet cats and 67 million pet dogs in America, along with countless birds, fish and other small animals.
Based on its National Pet Owners Survey, the APPMA estimates the average dog owner annually spends: $241 on pet food, $107 on grooming, $123 on vitamins, $68 on treats and $45 on toys. Cat owners spend an estimated $185 on pet food, $24 on grooming, $32 on vitamins, $43 on treats and $29 on toys.
• Americans now spend $48 billion a year on their pets-more than the gross domestic product of all but 64 countries in the world. That's double the amount shelled out on pets a decade ago, with annual spending expected to hit $52 billion in the next two years, according to Packaged Facts, a consumer research company based in Rockville, Md.
• Specialty pet foods are a significant and growing portion of that market, and 43% of those customers buying specialty foods are purchasing them at specialty pet retail stores like PET DEPOT®.
• Pet food is an evergreen industry, offering stability and customer loyalty to the specialty petfood retailer. Year in and year out, customers typically return every 2-6 weeks to purchase more of their pets’ favorite brands.
Franchise opportunities: Be part of our national expansion!
||PET DEPOT® is growing and offers you an exciting opportunity to join our successful retail program.
Currently, our franchises are available in most states in North America.
PET DEPOT® offers you a choice of franchising options:
• area developer: this position affords you exclusive rights to develop PET DEPOT® store locations over a specific geographic area
• individual franchisees: for those who’d like to own their own single store.
Whichever franchising option you choose, now is the time to join with other PET DEPOT® owners in the growing retail pet industry.
|Pet Depot® is proud to have parts of our franchise agreements featured in the latest copy of "Buying a Franchise", published by the Better Business Bureau.
||PET DEPOT FRANCHISES ARE AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEES ONLY IN CERTAIN STATES. LABRADOR FRANCHISES, INC. WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE UNLESS REGISTERED (OR EXEMPT) IN THE STATE WHERE THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER RESIDES OR WHERE THE FRANCHISE WILL BE LOCATED. THIS OFFER IS NOT BEING DIRECTED TO ANY RESIDENT OF ANY STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION WHERE LABRADOR FRANCHISES, INC. IS NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED TO OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE, UNLESS OTHERWISE QUALIFIED OR EXEMPT. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL, OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY A PET DEPOT FRANCHISE. AN OFFER TO BUY AN PET DEPOT FRANCHISE IS MADE BY OFFERING CIRCULAR ONLY.
>PAGE TWO: Are you ready for your own Pet Depot®?
>PAGE THREE: What do I get with my PET DEPOT® franchise?
>PAGE FOUR: Getting Started - 6 steps to owning your own PET DEPOT® Franchise
>PAGE FIVE: What will it cost me?
>PAGE SIX: PET DEPOT® advertising program
>PAGE SEVEN: PET DEPOT® photo gallery
If you have questions, comments or wish to speak with a PET DEPOT® representative about owning your own store, please contact us or fill out our online application.
Roman Versch, Labrador Franchises, Inc.
Call (626) 335-0469
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the best time and way to communicate with you.